Maintaining a healthy daily routine is crucial for your skin’s overall well-being. Here are some tips to keep your skin luminous and lovely:
- Hit the gym! Exercising can help you de-stress. The increased blood flow from physical activity also helps deliver oxygen and nutrients to your skin cells.
- Moisturize! In cold winter months, remember to use rich creams and lip balm to give your skin additional moisture and to soothe cracked skin.
- Catch up on some Zzzz’s! When you sleep, you allow your skin cells a chance to regenerate. Experts recommend 6-8 hours each night.
- Cut down on the sugar! No one's telling you to abandon chocolate altogether, but processed sugar can contribute to the breakdown of collagen, making your skin dull and less taut.
- Exfoliate! Exfoliating a couple times each week helps to remove dead skin cells and expose fresh new cells.
- Get enough Vitamin C! Vitamin C is known to help prevent cell damage, keeping your skin less prone to wrinkles. So make sure to stock up on C-rich foods, like guava, kiwi and tomatoes.
a Rafflecopter giveaway