I love this color combo, butI don't think I've ever shared it with you before. I've worn it...but never took photos. Blue and orange, on a color wheel, are contracting colors. Put together, they create a striking look that's gorgeous for brown eyes. Of course any eye color can wear it, but brown eyes...*swoon*.
For step-by-step instructions on how to achieve this look, and a full list of the products I used, just keep reading!
GET THE LOOK
1. Apply a primer and base to your eye area.
2. To the lid, apply a shimmery deep blue.
3. At the edge of the blue, blend a matte orange eyeshadow. Continue blending the orange onto your optical bone.
4. Highlight your browbone with a matte cream colored eyeshadow.
5. Blend a reddish brown into your crease where the blue and orange meet.
6. To the outer V of your eye, apply a dark brown.
7. Using the same blue, go along your bottom lashline, extending the line outward and upward to create a wing.
8. Apply a shimmery cream colored eyeshadow to your inner corner.
9. Softly line your upper lashline with a black eyeshadow.
10. Apply mascara and lashes, and you're done!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Milani Brow Pen in Taupe
Senna Cosmetics Brow Fix X in Taupe
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
MAC Painterly Paintpot (base and along bottom waterline)
MAC eyeshadows in Deep Truth (blue), Rule (orange in crease/optical bone), Brownscript (reddish brown in crease), Brun (dark brown in outer V), and Dazzlelight (shimmery cream on inner corners)
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bulletproof (black for soft liner on upper lashline)
wet n wild Eyeshadow Single in Brulee (brow and inner corner highlight)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black
Salon Perfect Demi Wispies
Duo Clear Lash Glue
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW25
MAC Studio Fix Powder in N5
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light (under eye concealer/brightener)
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer (bronzer/contour)
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Redhead
Ulta lipliner in Flesh
MAC lipstick in Shy Girl