January 16, 2013
Smokey Purple and Pink feat. Bare Escentuals
I need to do this eyeshadow layout again because I really liked it. The glowing middle lid with the darker, smokey inner and outer lid...it creates such an awesome effect. Also loving my LashDomain.com lashes! These ones are called Eye Do...very similar to Ardell Wispies.
Have you ever worn your eyeshadow like this?
GET THE LOOK
1. Apply a purple base to the inner and outer corner (top and bottom lashlines).
2. Over the placement of the purple base, pat on a dark purple eyeshadow (Soul Sister from BE).
3. To the middle lid, apply an iridescent pink eyeshadow (Wild Flower from BE).
4. Blend with the purple.
5. Highlight your browbone with a cream colored shadow (Chenille from BE).
6. Between the lid colors and browbone, apply a matte soft brown shadow (Pebble from BE).
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Milani Brow Pen in Taupe
Senna Cosmetics Brow Fix X in Taupe
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
Bare Escentuals Chroma Violet (base under purple eyeshadow)
Bare Escentuals eyeshadow in Chenille (brow and inner corner highlight), Pebble (transiton), Wild Flower (middle lid), and Soul Sister (inner and outer lid)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black
LashDomain.com lashes in Eye Do
Duo Clear Lash Glue