All Lorac, from the shadows to the liner. I have a few palettes from them, most of which I purchased from Hautelook, and I love them all.
A list of products are below, as well as instructions on how to get the look!
**I added detailed instructions of how I did my liner. If you would like a step-by-step picture tutorial on the process, let me know in the comments below!**
Also, a huge thanks for Sandee on Facebook for choosing the name for this look!
GET THE LOOK
1. To the lid, apply a warm golden bronze eyeshadow.
2. Above the previous color, blend a matte soft brown. Allow this color to blend up onto the browbone a bit.
3. Highlight your browbone and inner corner with a matte cream colored eyeshadow.
4. Add a matte dark brown shadow to the outer V.
5. For the liner, smudge a sparkling brown eyeshadow (or liner), from the inner portion of the bottom lashline, to the outer.
6. Extend that line outward and upward, following the angle of your lashline.
7. Next, take the line inward and down, edging the line toward your top lashline, and extending it to the inner corner of your eye.
8. Define the point of the eyeliner and the top lashline with a liquid liner. Try to keep the line as close to your lashes as possible.
9. If need be, use a wet wipe to clean up the line and correct the angle it extends at.
10. Add mascara and lashes (optional of course), and you're done!
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Milani Brow Pen in Taupe
Senna Cosmetics Brow Fix X in Taupe
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
MAC Painterly Paintpot (base and along bottom waterline)
Lorac TANtalEYES palette
Lorac Femme Fatale Palette
Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner in Brown
wet n wild Eyeshadow Single in Brulee (brow and inner corner highlight)
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black
Salon Perfect Demi Wispies
Duo Clear Lash Glue