Dark and smokey with an added touch of glitter. I totally loved this look. It's one I wanted to do for a while and I thought that this would be the perfect time. Cold winter weather always calls for an awesome smokey eye and some sparkle.
For this look I used used mostly MAC eyeshadows (I haven't used Coquette in the longest time! In love with it right now), as well as MAC Reflects Pearl Glitter. To get the glitter to stick I added just a tiny amount of Too Faced Glitter Glue, a must-have for glitter lovers!
To know what else I used, make sure you check out the product list below, and check out my new GET THE LOOK section below! A step-by-step of how I achieved the look. All of my future FOTD posts will have them!
GET THE LOOK
1. Highlight your browbone and inner corner with a matte cream colored eyeshadow (MAC Brule).
2. Apply a matte grey-brown eyeshadow to your lid, blending slightly into the crease (MAC Coquette).
3. To your crease and slightly above, blend a warm orange-toned brown (MAC Texture).
4. Deepen the crease with a matte dark brown eyeshadow (MAC Brun). Also apply this color along your bottom lashline, blending downward for a smokey effect.
5. With a liquid or creme liner, apply a line of winged black eyeliner along your top lashline MAC Blacktrack Fluidline).
6. To your lid, pat on just a touch of Too Faced Glitter Glue. This will hold the glitter in place.
7. Finish the look by patting a pearlescent white glitter over the glitter base.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder in Taupe
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
Senna Cosmetics Brow Fix X in Taupe
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (primer)
MAC Painterly Paintpot (base and along bottom waterline)
MAC eyeshadows in Coquette, Brun, Brule, and Texture
Too Faced Glitter Glue
MAC Reflects Pearl Glitter
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black
Salon Perfect Demi Wispies
Duo Clear Lash Glue
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW25
MAC Studio Fix Powder in N5
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light (under eye concealer/brightener)
Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer (bronzer/contour)
MAC Blush in Peaches(cheeks)
Senna Cosmetics Face Powder in Enlighten (highlight)
Ulta lipliner in Flesh
MAC Ravishing lipstick
Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in Confection