The holidays are here and so is winter. If you've been burdened with the dry skin that's often caused by this season, Eucerin has just what you need--12 days of skin tips and another awesome giveaway.
1) Cold, dry, winter weather can be tough on your hands, wear gloves to help keep them protected against harsh winter elements.
2) Keep your showers short and sweet and use lukewarm water. Bathing for long periods in hot water can cause skin to lose natural oils and nutrients.
3) Winter can wreak havoc on your skin because there is less moisture in the air, low humidity. Give your skin a boost and run a humidifier at night to help add moisture.
4)Relieve dryness associated with frequent hand washing by washing with lukewarm water, using a gentle soap, and applying moisturizer right after drying your hands.
5) 3 steps to revive dry feet. 1) Remove dry, flaky skin with a pumice stone. 2) Apply a rich moisturizer, like Eucerin’s Aquaphor Healing Ointment before bed. 3) Throw on a pair of socks to lock in the moisture and go to sleep!
6) Try Eucerin Calming Crème (with oatmeal) to help dry, itchy skin this season.
7) Chemicals and allergens in certain makeups, perfumes, soaps, and detergents can cause skin irritation. Avoid products that you know have irritated your skin and use gentle cleansers!
8) Snow reflects sunlight, making it important to wear an SPF product like Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 30 all year round for protection from UVA and UVB rays.
9) Coarse fabrics can cause itchiness if you have sensitive skin. Go for something silky!
10) Getting a full six to eight hours of sleep is important for your overall well-being and helps your skin look its best. Get to bed early to get plenty of shut-eye
11) Tame chapped lips. For lip hydration, try applying a few drops of olive oil and honey or pick up Aquaphor Lip Repair + Protect SPF 30.
12) Wind can act like sandpaper when constantly hitting exposed skin. Protect skin with a rich moisturizer and bundle up with hats and scarves.
Eucerin Smoothing Repair Dry Skin Lotion (16.9 fl. oz.) a unique, fast absorbing lotion that combines Ceramide-3, skin’s own moisturizers, and Gluco-Glycerol to improve the condition of skin and help fight dryness at the source.
Eucerin Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin Lotion (6.8 fl. oz.) helps alleviate and repair extremely dry skin with a unique concentrated formula that features a groundbreaking technology. (aka the best lotion I've EVER used.)
a pumice stone
$100 Visa Gift Card
a Rafflecopter giveaway