Advanced Mineral Makeup says:
- All natural 100% Vegan mineral makeup paraben free no fillers or fragrance
- Weightless on skin, transfer proof makeup that lasts all day without touchups
- Titanium Dioxide (natural sunscreen) Antioxidants, Vitamins A and E with Rosemary
- Colors that mimic the skin with easy application spread ability
- Anti-microbial and Anti-inflammatory
- Boosts natural function of skin by stimulating cell growth to rejuvenate tired skin
- Great for sensitive skins as well as acne, rosacea, broken capillaries and hyper-pigmented skin
Did you see the coverage in the swatches above? Wow. Just wow. With the fluidity of this liquid foundation, I really didn't expect it to cover so well, but it does. The pigmentation of this product is insane and with its thin consistency, it's ideal for blending and building up to your desired coverage while still looking natural. For me, 1 1/2 pumps is perfect and allows me to add a bit more coverage to my cheeks.
About the lasting power...again, let me just say wow. I have a fairly oily T-zone and it takes HOURS for my shine to show through. It wears incredibly well.
My only con on this product is the price. I've been using MAC Studio Fix Fluid forever. I love it. Studio Fix is $27 but I get a 40% pro discount which drops the price down to $16.20. At $44, this foundation is quite a bit more than I'm used to spending.