With the school year coming to a start, everyone is prepping and primping to look their best, and with these 10 products, you're sure to be head of the class.
1. NYX Slide-On Eyeliner Pencils ($8) - Soft, smooth, and easy to apply, these long-lasting pencils come in 18 gorgeously intense shades from natural to bright.
2. Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara ($8.95) - My tried and true mascara during high school, Illegal Lengths provides an awesome lengthening effect through fiber extensions. Totally washable and easy to remove. Also available in waterproof!
3. Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation ($7.99) - This powder foundation provides great coverage, a smooth application, and is easy on the pockets.
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer ($18) - No one wants their eye makeup creasing and fading throughout the day and with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, it won't. The tiniest amount applied to the lid before eye makeup gives true-to-color, long-lasting wear. (This tube lasts me 6-7 months...a little goes a long way!)
5. Milani Brow Fix Kit ($6.99) - Brows are the most important part to any look, and this kit gives you everything to achieve that. 2 brow powders, a highlighter, brow setting wax, and all the tools you'll need shape and fill your brows. Available in 3 shades.
6. wet n wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder ($3.99) - Add a touch of luminescence and color to your cheeks with this crazy affordable luminating powder, to achieve that healthy glow. Available in 3 colors.
7. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter ($7.49) - Pamper your pout with some intense moisture. No heavy lipstick, no sticky gloss. Available in 20 colors.
8. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray ($29) - Ideal for oily skin but it works amazingly for everyone, this setting spray is just what you need to keep your face fresh and glowing throughout the day. A light misting before and after your foundation is all that's needed. Also available in a travel-size for $12. (The regular size lasts me 3-4 months and works amazingly!)
9. wet n wild Fast Dry Nail Color ($1.99) - Great coverage (1-2 coats does the job), 18 fun shades, and really, you can't beat $1.99 nail polish. (Ebony Hates Chris is my favorite black!)
10. wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio ($2.99) - wet n wild makes some of the most fabulous eyeshadows ever and at a price like this, you can go wrong. Available in 12 different combinations, you're sure to find the perfect ones for you.