Warm color palettes, glowing highlighters and bronzers, lots of oranges and corals, and a few of my other essentials...this is what summer beauty is all about for me. These ten awesome products are my favorites of the moment, in no particular order.
1) I recently posted swatches of the gorgeous Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette. The colors are amazing and absolute perfection for the summer months. Warm brights and neutrals make for some gorgeous color combinations. I've been using this pretty often!
2) This wet n wild Ultimate Minerals Bronzer is AH-mazing! It gives the most gorgeous bronze glow when buffed into the skin. It's like a bronzer and highlight in one!
3 and 4) When I'm not using #2, I absolutely love two cheek colors from Senna Cosmetics. From their Mod Muse Collection, Enlighten is the most lovely highlight with a soft, beautiful glow, while Clarity is the epitome of the perfect coral blush. A little goes a long way with these.
5) My neck doesn't match my face or my chest, and it's even more obvious when I get a little sun in the summer. A tan face and chest with a pale neck in between? Not a good look. To give my neck a daily faux tan, I use a bit of wet n wild Ultimate Tinted Moisturizer. Nice sheer coverage for a near-to-nothing price tag = a happy Jacqueline~
6) I pretty much confessed my love for the Milani Glitzy Glamour Lipglosses in a recent swatch and review post. They're the ideal lightweight lipcolor. Pigmented, glossy, and deliciously watermelon flavored!
7) Sometimes it's just entirely too hot to wear makeup. On days like that I love using this Milani Shadow Eyez pencil in Champagne Toast. These pencils have superb staying power and pigmentation making them perfect for those crazy hot days.
8) Tangerine Tango, coral, oranges...all great colors for this year and even more fitting for summer. wet n wild's Mega Shield Lip Color in Salsa Lessons is great for summer. Plus this red-orange lipstick has an added bonus - SPF 15! Even a little sun protection is a good thing.
9) Orange lips call for orange nails. Jiffy Orange, a High Speed Fast Dry Milani polish, looks great with wet n wild's Salsa Lessons lip color. A bright warm orange that just glows. Plus, it does dry pretty fast!
10) More of a matte bronzer, this wet n wild Color Icon Bronzer in Bikini Contest is great for contouring and bronzing. This bronzer is HUGE and insanely pigmented. A little goes a very long way...the compact could possibly last a lifetime...maybe.
Have you tried any of my summer faves? What are some of yours?