October 26, 2014
Spent the day out and about with my mom and brother the other day and wanted to wear something I hadn't put on in a long time so I went with this polka dotted shirt. I'll be doing a post soon to share where we went!
Red tank: Target
Polka dotted top: Macy's
Jeggings: Forever 21+
Shoes: Ross (my favorite place to buy shoes super cheap!)
October 12, 2014
Eventually there may be clothes, accessories, and other odds and ends on here.
For now though, it's just makeup.
Here's how it works:
- Email me with the products you'd like to purchase and we'll go from there:
- Paypal ONLY.
- Products will be sold first come, first served.
- All sales are final.
- Seller is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Holding items for any duration of time before payment is received will not be permitted.
- Items will be packed with care.
- Shipping will occur when payment has cleared on Paypal (1-3 business days).
- No bundling items.
- Prices are firm and nonnegotiable.
- Sold items will be deleted from this post.
- US Rate: Envelope $4.00, Box $6.00 (up to 10 pounds), Box $9.00 (over 10 pounds)
- International shipping rates will vary.
Never worn, Rampage brand, No box
Size 7 1/2
Anastasia Hyper Color
Teal Tornado, In The Pink, Ultra Violet, Mega Watt Green, Electric Blue
All swatched (Mega Watt Green has visible use)
$5 each EXCEPT Mega Watt Green which is $2 due to more use
Graftobian HD Creme Palette - Warm
Inglot 20 freedom palette with 19 eyeshadows
All shadows are very lightly used.
Top-left highlight shadow has visible dent.
Swatches and shadow names can be found here.
Bare Escenntuals 8.0 Ready Palette - The Playlist
MAC Perfectly Poised Mineralize Skinfinish
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Medium Deep - used 1 time
Dark - swatched
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows
Top (L-R): Absinthe, Tipsy, Junebug
Bottom: Paperdoll, Birthday Girl, Tiara
Sugarpill Sweetheart Quad
Very lightly used.
Bell Bottom Blue, Violet, Bright Fuchsia, Lovely Lily
Email for use photos
MAC Young Punk eyeshadow
Very lightly used.
Vintage Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Figurine Set
Horse and Carraige Figurine
Labels: blog sale
October 8, 2014
October 4, 2014
I love tofu and lately I've been trying to incorporate it into more recipes in different ways. One that I just recently tried was baked tofu...um...YUM! In the past I always fried it on the stove, but baking it cuts so much fat and calories, and it's actually easier. I like to dip mine in a mixture of soy sauce and vinegar, or cut it up and add it to a salad.
For this recipe I used extra firm tofu. It's just better for slicing...it keeps its shape and doesn't break apart.
You will need:
extra firm tofu
**Preheat the oven to 400 degrees***